- There’s something creepy about a president, unveiling gun proposal plans, needing to surround himself with children. It reminds me of other creepy imaginings like entertainers with arrested development preferring the company of children so they can feel all-mature and powerful-like. Taking a serious issue and reducing it down to like, say, Mr. Rogers using his index finger to slowly push a tiny truck across a desk….parking it next to the big pink eraser.
- It’s a joke to learn how FAST & FURIOUS Attorney General Eric Holder and the DOJ are asking a federal court to delay indefinitely a case brought against them by watchdog Judicial Watch. Didn’t Prez-O just sign an executive order stating “the DOJ will release a report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement”. Oops to bad timing. It’s nice to note this irony pointed out by PuC recently hasn’t been lost on other astute observers.
- Cyclist Lance Armstrong strong-arms his pseudo-conscience in his interview with Oprah Winfrey on his doping, actually says it was “part of the job” . Seriously. I just can’t understand why Armstrong wasn’t sitting on the floor with the rest of the children during Prez-O’s creepy gun proposal photo-op. Deceitful Armstrong, just another flawed character. Another narcissistic headline-grabber.
- Now I’m reading about the kid’s video at Prez-O’s gun proposal plans photo-op who yelled in unison “NO GUNS! NO GUNS!” while reading their pithy letters, most likely dictated and coached by their parents via the Ministry of Propaganda. Contrived, through-and-through. Perhaps by self-appointed ‘knowledge experts’ in knickers.
- And now, from this ‘self-appointed knowledge leader’, there’s never been a despot who hasn’t surrounded himself by lots of kiddies in a public forum.