- Casting call for Obama MTV townhall Thursday (looking for a horde of ‘extras’) to populate event..? “According to the casting call for the event from talent agency Backstage.com, first reported by National Review Online, the company requests applications for the event, asking what issues the person is “passionate about,” requiring a “short description of your political views,” and also asks for a recent photo.”
This is too pitiful to warrant a comment from PopUpCommontater. Too painful. Sorry. But on the other hand, Prez-O is becoming quite the control freak, isn’t he? And all this time I thought it was Ma Belle Michelle. SEE! I can admit when I’m wrong *tricksy titters*
- Health industry getting into some really creepy stuff now: Greek newspaper, To Vima, announced that the largest government insurance provider would no longer pay for diabetics foot prostheses, opting for amputation, instead.
I guess this means no more glass eyes or ear prostheses either. This could mean Health insurer to provide bucket and guillotine, only?
- Oh, no, Mr. Bill! As though we couldn’t see this coming. NYC Election Board screwup: No ballots for soldiers overseas! “New York election officials were required to ship the ballots to U.S. citizens living overseas by Sept. 17. Because New York primaries were held Sept. 14, the feds granted local officials an extension until Oct. 1.” “Put these ballots on the next plane to Afghanistan,” (Sen. Chuck ) Schumer (D-NY) demanded. “There is absolutely no excuse for failing to get this done.”
Oh, but it was just an honest mistake – honest Judge! Kudos to Sen. Schumer for demanding they be sent to soldiers overseas – ASAP.
- Oh, go on, whip out the race card again won’t you Prez-O! “Obama: Republicans Counting on Blacks Staying Home,” reports RealClearPolitics.
Should blacks feel insulted/embarrassed to hear their own president say things like that, ya know?
- Allen West: Americans have Disdain for Dems, but Don’t Trust GOP. (Source)
Leave a comment
No comments yet.