I’m suspended in a state of disbelief! Am I the only stew-nod in America that threw M&M’s at the telly today as Prez-O stood at the presser podium in, what seemed to be, a trance.. no wait!.. frozen in Denial, or whatEVer, about his culpability in the election results?!? I can’t be-lieve Prez-Less had the audacity to suggest We the People are merely registering our frustration at the pace of implementation of his policies and NOT the FACT that we DO NOT like his socialist policies!!! Period. Aargh! %*)#@ He can’t be that nucking futty and dense! He is so totally removed – disconnected – egotistic – and, and now I’m beginning to believe he’s having delusions of grandeur. I’m seriosis. If he is, we’ve entered a Danger Zone because he could be capable of doing something stupid.. or desperate.. like, like working from the White House!! *snicker*
Sooo, Just-who-ate-stupid anyway? I think the following articles give the impression that it ain’t PuC. Could it be Obamessiah of American’t..? *snort*
- Obama Doesn’t Get It By Victor Davis Hanson: ‘The idea that we are going to copy EU socialism is dead.”
- Why Obama Does Not Get It By Bruce Bialosky: “The actual reason, however, is his complete lack of experience with basic economics and finance.”
- The Roots of Voters’ Rage By Bob Weir: “..massive outburst of anger from Americans, tired of having their pockets picked by the den of thieves in D.C.”
- President Obama and the Radical Socialist Agenda By Janice Shaw Crouse: Comments on Stanley Kurtz’s new book, Radical-in-Chief: Barack Obama and the Untold Story of American Socialism.
- Thank You, Lord Barack, for the Great Awakening By Stuart Schwartz: “On Election Day, Barack Obama will get the gratitude he deserves.”
- Missing the Point By Mark Steyn: “The nuancey boys were wrong on Obama, and the knuckle-dragging morons were right.”
- Obama Takes Blame for ‘Shellacking’ By Mark Memmott: “Voters, the president says, are more frustrated by the “outcomes” — in particular high unemployment — than by the policies he has pursued.”
- The President Is Dispiriting: He Still Doesn’t Get It By Bob Jacobson: “..he still doesn’t get it. He doesn’t get that the reason Democrats lost wasn’t because Republicans, spurred on by the Tea Party, won. They didn’t, especially if you subtract the effect of so much money (see above). It was because Democrats stayed at home in droves, totally disappointed in Obama’s mismanaged first two years, beginning with his appointment of a demonstrably incompetent White House team that he was warned against by progressives and politicians alike. When will he take responsibility and stop blaming circumstances, when will he adhere to Democratic principles instead of crawling rightward?”
It’s NOT the pace – It’s the POLICIES!
Just for starters, just saying…